Last minute registration – Fri. Feb. 21, 4-9 pm in the KW room of CMC’s new Climax Leadership Building. Directions here.
If you have any registration questions please direct them to: George at email@example.com
- There will NOT be any registration on race day!
- Registration Fees: 44k-$50, 22k-$40, 10k-$25
- MAIL IN REGISTRATION: If you want to print a registration form and mail it with a check, download the PDF HERE. We must receive all mailed entry forms by Wed,Feb 19, 2014.
- CHECK-IN/BIB PICK-UP/TIMING CHIP ASSIGNMENT
All racers must check-in Saturday from 7:00-8:45 am (don’t be late!) for bib and timing chip pickup. Located in the KW room of the New Climax Building at CMC, on the south side of the parking area, east of the start/finish. (See picture of the building at the bottom of this page.)
- All 44-22-10k racers will receive a goody bag!
- Be sure to hit up the wax clinic sponsored by Swix starting at 6pm Friday at the Cloud City Ski Club hut. Bring your gear, this is a hands on clinic. The ski hut is located at the base of Dutch Henry Tubing Hill right off of Hwy 24. Printable PDF directions are availiable HERE.
Wax Recommendation for the 2014 Leadville Loppet…Available the week of the race.
Go to Race Info for race schedule, maps, awards, etc.
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org