Last minute registration – Fri. Feb. 21, 4-9 pm in the KW room of CMC’s new Climax Leadership Building. Directions here.
If you have any registration questions please direct them to: George at email@example.com
- There will NOT be any registration on race day!
- Registration Fees: 44k-$50, 22k-$40, 10k-$25
High School Nordic Teams can enter each athlete for $15 for any length.
- Online REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN!
All on-line registrations will begin Monday, December 1, 2013 and close at 9:00 p.m. on Friday, February 21, 2014. On-site registration and packet pickup Friday, Feb. 21 at CMC. Packets can be picked up Saturday.
- MAIL IN REGISTRATION: If you want to print a registration form and mail it with a check, download the PDF HERE. We must receive all mailed entry forms by Wed,Feb 19, 2014. CURRENTLY CLOSED!
- PRE-REGISTER IN LEADVILLE: Entry forms can be picked up at Melanzana, Leadville Outdoors and High Mountain Pies.
- Aid Stations, Maps, Start Times, Etc. HERE.
- CHECK-IN/BIB PICK-UP/TIMING CHIP ASSIGNMENT
All racers must check-in Saturday from 7:00-8:45 am (don’t be late!) for bib and timing chip pickup. Located in the KW room of the New Climax Building at CMC, on the south side of the parking area, east of the start/finish. (See picture of the building at the bottom of this page.)
- All 44-22-10k racers will receive a goody bag!
- Wax Recommendation for the 2014 Leadville Loppet…PROVIDED BY TOKO
Go to Race Info for race schedule, maps, awards, etc.
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org