Directions to Leadville, CO from:
Metro Denver & Denver Intl Airport (121 miles)
- Take I-70 West
- Go through the Eisenhower Tunnel
- Continue past Dillon
- Continue past Frisco
- Take Hwy 91, Copper Mtn Resort (Exit 195)
- Go South on Hwy 91, past Climax to Leadville (24 m)
Grand Junction (163 Miles)
- Take I-70 East
- Turn onto Hwy 24 South at Minturn
- Follow Hwy 24 over Tennessee Pass to Leadville
Pueblo (153 miles)
- Take Hwy 50 West through Canon City and Salida
- Take Hwy 291 North until Hwy 285
- Take Hwy 285 North until Hwy 24
- Take Hwy 24 North until Leadville
Colorado Springs (130miles)
- Take Hwy 24 West through Woodland Park
- Continue past Buena Vista
- Continue on Hwy 24 to Leadville
Getting to Colorado Mountain College (The Race Location)
901 South Highway 24
- On Hwy 24 turn onto College Ave (County Road 41)
If you are coming from the South, your turn will be a right turn on College Ave.
If you are coming from the North, your turn will be a left turn on College Ave.
- Proceed up the hill until you come to first Colorado Mountain College entry, take a right turn (it will say one way).
- Continue past the main building.
- You will encounter parking on either side of the road. It is okay to park in these areas.
- The race will take place past the CMC Trails Sign as pictured below.
- Use the google map above for more information.